This one day (eight hour) course is designed to provide you, the first line supervisor, with the tools necessary to effectively lead police officers and manage critical incidents.
Tactical Leadership addresses the skills necessary to establish a cohesive and forward thinking team and ready them for success on the street. In addition, videos of actual critical incidents will be viewed, analyzed and discussed in order to develop a workable understanding of how to manage an event to a successful conclusion.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to do the following:
- Apply leadership skills to address common officer issues
- Communicate effectively within the team
- Identify the essential components necessary for supervisory success in the field
- Understand the importance of the supervisor’s role in maintaining discipline and the prevention of corrupt practices and police misconduct
- Act and decide effectively during critical incidents
- Apply policies, procedures, and tactical skills to resolve major police events
|Nov 6, 2014||The Tactical Leader (Overland Park, KS)||Overland Park, KS||Register Here|
|Nov 12, 2014||The Tactical Leader – Private (West Olive, MI)||West Olive, MI||Private Class|
|Feb 19, 2015||The Tactical Leader (Stuart, FL)||Stuart, FL||Register Here|
|Mar 10, 2015||The Tactical Leader (Georgetown, TX)||Georgetown, TX||Register Here|
|Mar 12, 2015||The Tactical Leader (Cincinnati, OH)||Liberty Township, OH||Register Here|
|Sep 17, 2015||The Tactical Leader (Green Bay, WI)||Green Bay, WI||Register Here|