Calibre has just launched a powerful new training tool called The Vault that will greatly enhance your in-house training efforts and documentation.
The Vault is comprised of an ever-growing collection of hundreds of short (avg. 5-7 minutes), training point-rich videos that are actually used in Calibre classes nationwide. The videos are hand-picked and expertly edited and analyzed on-screen by Jim Glennon and other Calibre expert trainers. [CHECK OUT SAMPLE VIDEOS HERE!]
“Calibre believes that in order to truly prepare and protect officers and to minimize legal liability, agencies must train, and document that training, on a constant basis, well beyond what is minimally required by state guidelines,” says Calibre owner and Director of Curriculum Lt. Jim Glennon.
“As a long-time supervisor, I know how difficult that is…particularly with today’s shrinking budgets and shockingly low levels of manpower. Even the most motivated trainers and administrators find it nearly impossible to provide officers with better training because of the lack of time and money.
“That’s exactly why we created The Vault. It’s affordable, easy to use, addresses current events, extremely effective and well received by officers and trainers alike.”
Quick facts about what is included in The Vault:
- Hundreds of roll-call length videos of actual police/citizen encounters
- Training points are posted in the videos, making use in roll-call training extremely easy and ensuring that all relevant points are covered
- Subjects addressed and analyzed for discussion and training in the videos include, but are not limited to:
- Officer involved shootings
- Decision making under stress
- Knife attacks and physical assaults
- Complex mental illness calls
- Reading People: Deception, Pre-assault indicators, etc.
- Human performance science and acute stress
- Corrections issues
- Prisoner transports
- Special extended length programs dealing with pertinent LE subject matters
- Videos from The Vault can be easily linked for in-house PowerPoint training presentations
- Individual program viewing can be tracked and documented for proof of training
Highly affordable annual subscriptions to The Vault give ALL OFFICERS IN YOUR AGENCY access to renown Calibre Press training around the clock.
Pricing is based on the size of the agency and includes access for the entire agency.
1-10 total officers in your agency: ONE annual payment of $295 for entire agency access.
11-50 total officers in your agency: ONE annual payment of $495 for entire agency access.
51-99 total officers in your agency: ONE annual payment of $695 for entire agency access.
100+ total officers in your agency: special pricing will be determined.
Note: Pricing IS NOT per officer. It is based on the ONE annual payment listed above, giving every officer in your department around-the-clock, all-year access to all videos.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBSCRIBE NOW, VISIT:
COMING NEXT WEEK! Jim Glennon will analyze video footage of an increasingly pressurized confrontation between Sacramento officers and a man with a large knife sitting in a light rail train, refusing to follow the officers’ commands. The video, complete with training points, will be available for a limited time on Calibre’s YouTube channel and will then be moved to The Vault for future viewing.