TNT: Tactics in Traffic
Make Smarter, Safer, More Successful Traffic Stops
Traffic Stops are one of the most common, and dangerous, actions performed by police officers. Regardless of where you work, if you have a roadway travelling through your jurisdiction – danger exists! This highly informative and powerful eight hour course instructed by Sgt. Scott Hughes, utilizes over 75 videos and illustrations while examining how officers are injured and killed during vehicle stops.
While the course is designed to be dynamic, practical and fun, it takes the subject of officer safety seriously. By the end of the Seminar you will be able to immediately implement new tactics and techniques which will increase your confidence and dramatically improve your officer safety skills.
Course topics will include but not be limited to:
- Traffic Stop Fundamentals
- Communication Skills
- Unique Vehicles (motorcycles, vans, SUV’s and more)
- Window Tint and Other Obstructions
- Night Time Approach Tactics
- Contemporary Search and Frisk Techniques
- Dealing with Combative Motorists
- Case Laws that pertain to Vehicle Stops
- And more!