“We need the police. We need hope.”

“We need the police. We need hope.”

I’m the son of a cop. My dad was the son of a cop. And, yes, my dad’s dad was also the son of a cop. They all served the city of Evansville, Indiana. In 2011, I eagerly became a police officer in Evansville myself. My father is still on the job. He’s in his 29th year. My ...
Metal Defense: A Product Review by Dave Grossi

Metal Defense: A Product Review by Dave Grossi

As a police trainer, I get a lot of requests for law enforcement product evaluations.  Most, probably about 85%-90%, find their way into my circular file under my desk with the items sent back.  The remaining 10%-15% are really good quality items with relevance to and for ...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join the 125,000+ law enforcement professionals who receive the weekly Calibre newsletter filled with analysis of force encounters caught on video, training articles, product reviews, expert commentary and more.

Subscribe

Cart

Latest Articles